Tuesday 9 April 2013

// // Leave a Comment

More things to come real soon

It had been a long time since I last blog here.

Yes, I am still very active on my photography career. I had did quite a few projects which you might be interested to know. Right now, everything will remain as classified. Bear with me, I cannot reveal anything until it had been launch.

Recently, I had been playing with my Nano stabiliser, yes, it is a video equipment which I had bought sometimes ago from Amazon. Apparently, that is not the best solution, but if you are looking for the cheaper version, and wanted to save more cost, this is the one for you.

But, I will rather go for steadicam HD2000Pro.

I had shot for my grandfather during Qing Ming Festival, which is like the dead new year. It will be my first ever short film. I am looking forward to it, hoping everything will be nice and touchy, I hope.

There are couple of things which I am planning to share with you, not just as a photographer, but audio and video. Let's learn together.

Stay tuned for more real soon.

Trust me, it will be more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment